Thursday 30 July 2009

Commitment is a two way street.

I wanted to take a moment to thank you and make some comments/observations. When Maia was added to your Bangu 96 White team the 07/08 season I made the comment to you that I believed that you would become one of the great teachers/mentors of her life.

That season and our continued involvement with you beyond that team with private coaching has proven my statement correct. Maia has said numerous times and it is also my strong committment that as long as she plays soccer, she will remain under your instruction and guidance. I do not believe there is anyone more committed to his kids or better qualified to develop outstanding players and character than you. My initial opinion has only been confirmed and reinforced.

I am extremely proud of Maia as I watch her grow in so many areas under your tutilage. I would encourage any parent to get their child involved with your coaching at any level they can and as soon as possible, from team play to private coaching.

I have personally used coaching/mentoring in my own businesses for over 20 years and can speak from experience that the better the coaching, the better the results, and you are the best. Any parent that would like to talk to me about our experience with you can certainly call or email me at any time for a reference. Please feel free to forward my contact info to anyone.

Dr. John Lundstrom
651-235-1403
teamchiromn@aol.com

Be Positive, Live Positive

Be Positive, Live Positive
My Trip To South Africa

Why Christian's a great coach!

1. He taught me how to Maradona around opponents.
2. He taught me how to bend corner kicks into the goal.
3. He taught me how to visualize my game beforehand.
4. He coaches me on how to handle pressure.
5. He never goes easy on me.
6. He made me only use my left foot for an entire week during a camp that was too easy for me.
7. He improved my technical skills (speed juggling, footskills, shooting.)
8. He met me on a soccer field 4 years ago and has kept in touch with me ever since.
9. He comes to my games to watch, then calls me afterward.
10. He doesn't get mad at me when I beat him. :)

Dana Buckhorn
u15 MTA Blue
1995 ODP Regional Pool Player